- ABOUT US
Learn more about NESK, its history and compny profile...
- OUR BRANDS
MANGO, Stradivarius, OKAIDI, IKKS, GERRY WEBER...
- SHOP GALLERY
Want to see some preview of our shops?...
- CONTACT US
We're always just a click away. We also want to hear from you!
- About US
- Vision & Mission
- Our Objectives
NESK Group of Trading Projects is a franchising and retailing company which focuses on bringing modern and trendy fashion concepts from European and American territories to GCC and Middle East countries, mainly in Saudi Arabia.
To date, the Company now houses, more than 120 retails shops in KSA with brands like Mango, Stradivarius, Okaidi, Obaibi, Veronique De La Chaux, IKKS, Jean Bourget, Gerry Weber, Taifun, Samoon, and Women’Secret. In the short run, the Company is expecting to reach an annual 10% growth on its earnings.
With its main headquarter situated in Riyadh city center of Saudi Arabia, the unparalleled and extensive sales and marketing reach of NESK, capability of retail and distribution channels area, is a major influence on the tastes and preferences of its elegant clientele. Its experience for fashion covering the Arabian markets yielded its natural progeny.
From its inauguration in 1997, distinguished and well-known fashion brands had entrusted NESK for their master franchises. Locations of shops are always guaranteed with the best space suitable to the brand image.
NESK has also established additional outlets in Jordan, Morocco, Algeria, and Egypt.
To be the number 1 Company known for surpassing competition in Franchising and Retailing international, high-end and well-known signature fashion brands to the Kingdom and the rest of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries.
To bring more famous and eminent brands from Europe and USA with more seasonal and up-to-date collections. What our customers can see from the advertisements of those countries, can now be purchased and can be enjoyed by all ages in comfort and convenience of shopping from NESK shops without leaving their homeland.
To enable us to successfully attain our vision and mission, each member of the organization, from Management to staff, are committed to follow these objectives:
- Establish a good relationship with our business partners around the globe.
- Instill an environment conducive for both employees and customers.
- Empower management and staff skills with true professionalism.
- Expand company’s reach in every city through effective marketing analyses.
- Deliver real-time customer service by means of customer loyalty program.
- Provide customers their needs and demands through efficient ordering systems
- Achieve the highest standards of quality, service, and value.
- Improve corporate strength and profitability
- Maintain uptime communication, correspondence, and good relation to all Franchisers and Suppliers